● The bench accord with the standard of "IEC 60736:1982 testing equipment for electrical energy meter", "IEC 62053"
● Close-link and ordinary calibration both can be used, ordinary calibration can be used to test single/three phase active and reactive energy meter (up to 0.5 class),close-link calibration can be used to test single/three phase active and reactive energy meter (up to 1 class)
● The bench can test the converted quantity which is caused by negative phase, voltage unbalance, harmonic wave and so on
● The bench can auto-calibrate starting, no load, basic error and calibration tolerance and 24h deflection.
● Close-link calibration is using insulate current transformer and suitable for close-link energy meter.
● The bench is using the standard power meter with comparison technology to offer the test the error of energy meters.
● The bench is using the error processor system to calculate the error of each energy meter by the sub-error system which can be connected by the internal RS485.
● The same specification but different constant energy meter can be tested at one time.
● For the installed pick-up equipment, can offer 3 ranges adjustment. It is also can be accepted the signal for both round-style energy meter and digital LED energy meter.
● The bench can choose to operate by keyboard or PC which is very convenient. The working status of bench can be seen very clear and easy operation.
● The bench is using the testing software complied with WINDOWS98/2000/XP which can auto-testing different energy meters.
● The software can realize the data from energy meter for statistics, search and management. It also can connect with on-line management for up load the data
● The energy meter hanging rack is made by Aluminum compound. The whole device configuration is a reasonable design and nice outfit.
1.Accuracy class: 0.2 class (close-link calibration, the range of current: 0.25A-100A)
0.05/0.1 class (ordinary calibration)
2. Standard power testing equipment:
Three phase multi-functions precision power reference meter